260611: BUSY week!

I'm a ponteng kaki now :/  bad girl, bad bad girl! :(
I failed all the subjects, just pass my Bi, Bc and Bm.
I just got 5 marks for my additional math! and the highest marks among all the subject was Eng, 61 marks. 
I didn't get the last place in my class, but my average marks was the lowest among all. 
damnit :(

Bust week!
Carnival is coming soon :O  gonna to have fully prepare for it, aza aza fighting! :D
pretty red roses  
do come and support us during carnival day :) wheeeeee!


skype with Zwen, Suyi, SuetLin and Brian yesterday night! hahaha :D
Zwen, miss you la!! XD
sleep more laaaa, look at your dark circles and eye bags -__- omg



I'm feeling so sad in this few weeks, moody.
time can change everything, its real :(  the only thing that wouldn't change is ily,
no matter how I felt today, I tell myself, everything will turns well if I think positively. :)
sorry I can't managed to trust you, because you never gave me the feeling that made me trusted ..

No comments:

Post a Comment