150212: the first post of year 2012.

Helow, it's my very first post of my year 2012. :)
mmm, the most common's question: How do I celebrate my Chinese New Year?
I had a very nice memories with all my friends during on this CNY.
Bet it's the most happiest CNY for me through this 17 years :)!

I started to go out and celebrate with my friends on Nian Chu 3, until the day before the school reopen x)
Visiting and Gambling all around with friends is FUN, teeheeeee :3
but the most sad thing is we forgotten to take photo at each people's house we visited =3=
so left only 2 photos >< we do visited more than 6 people's house!

SuYi's house

Swei's house













On the 6th of Feb.


0930pm. She went on her flight and was headed to Melbourne.
We were so "bu she de" but just as what she said, "Just Have to Move On".
That night, everyone hugged her and almost everyone cried. We miss her.

She's a good friend. Also a good senior, a good Kakak, a good daughter and a good listener.
We've been through so many things,  and were so good friend and never have any argument before.
Lots of love and misses to her couldn't be measured.
The every moment when I saw her that night I felt like crying and I cried so hard.

It's already a week without her. Everything seems still good so far.












We used to spend time in Jusco just for beauty product, exchange confidentials, also talking bout someone's bad together.
I felt so warm every time when I was viewing the photos of us and her.
She's pretty yet so ugly. She's thin yet so fat. She's a funny person yet so hot-tempered.
I used to be her hair consultant, her listener and her dua mo. :B


SYLVIA SOO HUI-SHEAN, take care. 
I'll always be there if you need me, just inbox me if there's anything. :) *loves

No comments:

Post a Comment