Wonderful Days I had

I got my days so wonderful in this few weeks time.
Form5 is really a stress year for all the SPM candidates.

I got myself into the Kem Kepimpinan on 10th - 13th March in Gunung Ledang, Johor.
4 days 3 night! It's fun though tired.

On the third day of camp, we went to climb the Gunung ledang.
It was drizzle all the way when we going up. Totally 3 hills, 1276m (4186ft). It's totally 5.8km of trail.
It's Malaysia's 64th highest mountain and the 6th most difficult to climb.
However, WE DID IT! Although I used almost 12 hours to complete the journey while my friend just used 10 hours.

We rest in dorm, not a camp side. There's also a canteen and a hall, also a ping pong table for us.
There's toilets for us to bath, me and my friends talked so loudly while enjoying our bath. x)











TREASURE HUNT @ MCKL       

I went to the treasure hunt by Methodist College yesterday, 24th March!
I woke up in 5am in the Morning, and reached kepong ktm at 6am. Then we went there by ktm and monorail.
When I reached there, O.O! It's already a lot of people there... mmm, then we went for register.
My group name was NEN. But because of the handwriting, my group name became NEH. lol.

The game started on 8.45am.
From MCKL,  we have to walk to Kl sentral. Then, take LRT to Ampang Park.
Then walk to Bukit Nanas.  Then take monorail to Bukit Bintang. Then, we have to walk to Berjaya Time Square.
Then, take monorail to Hang Tuah. Lastly, take monorail again back to MCKL, before 12.45pm.

The winners are given iPad, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, Shogun voucher, Speaker Set, .... ect. SO TEMPTING!
haha. Though we didn't get any prizes, but we got ourselves fully enjoyed in the game. :)



# began to fall in love with VolleyBall.  
# I am number FIVE. 






teeheeeeeee! *loves*

No comments:

Post a Comment