161111: we got our hair dyed. :D

Our holiday started on 19 November.
But we decided to start it after I got my permission from my mom to start it earlier. hehe :)

And we got our hair dyed on this Wednesday, 16th Nov  x)

The product that we bought were Liese, Sweet Pink. It's called "Bubble Hair Colour".
The outcome of this produce would looks a lil bit of redness, just a lil bit :D

we bought this last two weeks ;)

both finished putting on the bubbles :)


finally my turn la wei x)



the outcome of his hair :3


recently I'm so in love with this hairstyle.
though I looks old. :)



Holiday!
It means that there's only leave one more month to my Camping Campfire Competition.
It means that I'm so gonna to start my form5 life one and a half months more.
It means that I'm gonna to graduate soon.
It means that I'm so gonna to start my SPM soon.
It means that I'm gonna to leave my school and get into another new life soon.





XOXO, siewbeebee.



No comments:

Post a Comment