081211: Randomieeee!

Seems like it has been so long I didn't update my blog :)  I'm back! miss me not? :"D

I wanted to find a part time job in this holiday as I mentioned so many times, but FAILED.
I was so busy bout my competition coming in the end of this Dec, omg think dao dou pa pa liao ;(
that would be my very first time standing on the stage and facing like thousand plus people,
and XXXXXXX in front of all my friends and a lot of strangers. OMGOMG GAN JIONG lo.

So, no part job last year, no part time job this year, and no part time job next year.  -.-
whuuuat. No money eh...... who can sponsor me ah?  :(

One more month then the school will be reopen again, then I'm so gonna to start my form-5 life.
Hope I won't do anything that made me regret after I leave the school. :x
Otherwise you would see me posting so many emo post again. :(





比赛要到了。要加紧练习。要加油。要有自信。也要享受。
那就算没得奖我也不会抱着什么遗憾。
# PRAY.

妈妈说,努力是为了自己。不是为别人。

No comments:

Post a Comment