21.01.10

Today was the first day of exam.. uhhhhh... sien~
Don't know how to answer.. Just simply choose and fill...
gagaga. After done answering then fast fast sleep on the table..
table so hard.. I miss my bed.. soft and big =D with my boubui pillow and bears!

After schooling.. I stayed back.. For the SQM duty.. ummmm
I incharge of the 'lontar peluru' part.. With my bestie, Pauline..
Just 2 junior there.. uhhh.. Others didn't come..
Until 4.45 like that, kept back all those things..
Then I went to reload my phone and ate 'roti canai',
With the 2 fellows.. JiaHwei and SuetLin..
wow wow, they made me laugh.. AHAHAHA =)

After that, went back school, and saw mom came, then backed home..
home sweet home yar =]
Tuition at night.. damn sleepy and tired.. zzz




Last month, I met a damn stupid people..
I don't know who is him/her... He/She don't want to tell me..
I never met a people like this stupid + brainless before..
But when I told my bestie about this things..
both of us laugh... HAHAHAHA

This fellow, sent me this :-
me
unknown fellow

你明年讀什麽班?
erm.. who you?
你講先.. 什麽班?
why? who are you?
哦.. 我叫xxx.. 你咧?
you don't know me why you text me?
不懂哦.. 之前有人用你電話打給我...
*checked my phone* Huh? who used my phone called you?
不知道哦.. 你到底是誰?
you asked me what class u should know who I am wad..
你是誰?
*.....*

And last week, him/her sent me this :-
遲點給你我號碼會死是嗎! 你到底是誰?! 不要煩我可以嗎!
*wth, did I disturb you?* I din't reply.

And and just now, this fellow texted me and asked: "睡了嗎?"

zzzz? who are you? where you get my number?
you don't know me but you text me those rubbish things?
or maybe you got mental problem.. zzz
go check with the doctor lar..

2 comments: