22.01.10

urghhh.. not feeling well today... so suffered... x(
stomachache.. feels cold.. so pain... don't know why..
until my KH paper only felt better... =]

Today after school, stayed back again.. got meeting...
next week we, form3 got exam.. so no need to duty... @@
paid RM38 for the shirt and fees.. Bankrubt.. left RM11 only..
Yesterday I checked got about RM100+... now only 11....sob

After that went 'Pak Hailam' for lunch with Mandy and TingLi.. haha
I had bread with peanut jam and a glass of soya.. Mandy had bread with milo..
TingLi said like eating breakfast.. XD
wow, Mandy paid RM20 for it for some reason. wahahaha
After that, went to a place and stayed with someone :D
About 3.25pm, walked back to school then saw my van came, then went home

After bathing, he called me.. hahaha
We talked for about 10 mins, he said had to byebye already..
Then I sms with him while waiting tuition teacher come..
After tuition, cooked for myself immediatelybecause too hungry..
nice dinner.. wahaha

now it's 8.35pm.. I have to go and do my homeworks... Tomorrow need to pass up already...
uhhhhhhhh... I hate homwworks.. Exam still want to give us homeworks.. @@
Kindly hope I can sleep bofore 11pm.. Failed to do it everynight...


So, BuaiBuai luuuuur :)



by Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment