260710: an update.

Last Thursday 22rd July was me & my dear Pauline's daddy BIRTHDAY <3
We went out for dinner at a little restaurant which is nearby my house.
Mom promise him that she'll buy him a new mobile phone if he pay for it ;)
Yea, so my dad did that.
The foods that we ordered wasn't expensive at all and both of them taste good! *thumbs up!
ishhhhh. So that my dad's using a new phone right now!

dad's old phone v.s  new phone!
 
 how amazing! XD

My dad was so so happy that day, I can felt it from his face.
and my dad stayed at home for the whole night.
he did't go and meet his old buddies :DD

peaceeeeee ._.v




and last Saturday, 
I accompany mom went to Selayang mall for shopping.
she was happy cause i pin-ed up all of my fringe that day. @@

annoying of the hair :-|

 
 peace again -.-V

 


And and, yesterday I found a cute little thing when I passed by the cupboard in da living room. My mom took "it" for my dad's phone! and I was laughing and laughing of it. FUNNY XD
 
 she even more put it in a small small basket!
how cute :P
 



Another small little thing was given by my dear. We exchanged it!
I wore it to school everyday! 定情信物 XD

 
 see how cute is my dear :33

 
 Mickey Mouse :33













 
 smile always <3



2 comments:

  1. No photos for the food? was *mouth watering when you say *thumbs up..lol

    ReplyDelete