310710

Well it's Saturday today!
I woke up at 7 something then went to Sinar Bintang's carnival & Mid Valley after it.
Dosen't enjoy myself too much today because there was other stuff wander in my mind.
I'm sorry. =(

ahhhhhhh back to topic~
Reached at a restaurant near SB school and had 'char siu bao' as breakfast.
After that me and my DEARs went to that school.
crowded placeeeeeeee :O

Me and my dear Pauline took many pichas there cause we got nothing to do. Haha





















we love each other ♥














 






hate those that like to throw rubbish everywhere >:O



And then we went to Mid Valley together.

had our lunch at a Korean restaurant there.
the food were nice and the price was nice too :O

daaaaaa restaurant










FOOD nahhhh
Fresh vegee :D
Pork !
watermelon as our desert?
pay time TT


and then we went to a CD/DVD shop.
just to have a look :)

my dear looks banyak 有氣質 here! xD






















about 5 something, 
both of us went back to Kepong by KTM.
there start the drizzle rain and the weather became soooooo cold *freezing*

Juin, LinLin, Pauline ♥♥













Xin and me nahhhhh! *heart*





















Reached Kepong,
I went to Jusco with my Pauline and Juin,
I went there they had their dinner while my purpose is to check my eyes.
my shortsighted and astigmatism increases A LOT :((((


and our birthday girl YongEn!
wish you a very belated birthday! :D
































what to do if I lose you..
please, don't :'((

No comments:

Post a Comment