160910: lenses

My blog is so dead recently .__. I got no times to update my blog! grrrrrr *lazy
However I found something that I didn't 'touch' for quite a long times.
These things have been kept in my small box for about 1 year, I'm using a new one and are still renew-ing.
Huh, they're my colour lens o.o
-
I started to wear lens last year when I'm still form two, my mom sudden brought me to an optic shop to buy some pairs of contact lenses. I was so afraid to wear that small and transparent thing into my eyes. I used almost one and a half hour to wear that, but then my eyes started to feel uncomfortable and itchy. Then the people asked me to took out and wash again, then only wear it.  hahaha.
-
So in this two years, I found out that I have bought quite a lot of the colour lenses. *Am so poor now
well, their name is so weird. *angel colour, nudy colour, 2 tones, 3 tones, barbie, super angel, super nudy, blablabla
-
Am wearing new contact lenses now! *blink* No choice, eyes getting worst :-(






Teeheeeeee, couple days ago, I watched the show 康熙來了 using PPS as usual.
But then sudden I watched this, so cute! Recorded down and share :-D
-

No comments:

Post a Comment