04.02.10

Today morning I went school like normal...
But my Pauline absented, I'm so so lonely today.. sobs
Even my another partner, Ee Meng didn't came also..
aiyoo.. so sad lar.. keep alone nia...~

But the periods after recess were fun and nice~
two periods for SJ and another two for BM..
SJ teacher copy notes for us, but i didn't copy..
I was busying copy another homeworks.. BM karangan..
after copy still got alot of times.. Many of my classmates were not in class..
Both of them asked the teacher for pass tandas or pass keluar for ponteng.. melepak
okay okay I am also one of them :3

Then after school I had my sqm duty..
hmmm, actually I'm not duty on today but I changed with Swei because I had forgotten that I cant stayed back after school on Monday because of no transport.
so that's why.... xD

About 3.30om like that, the duty started,
we duty at the lompat jauh place, we had to make the soil loose..
but when the latihan is going to start.. It rains dogs and cats...
we hide in our BIG umbrella.. talked nonsence.. having fun..
It rains really heavily so that the leader of yellow house said that posponed the latihan to the next Thursday...
then we had to keep backed those things, like umbrella, tables, chairs, flag, ect.

After that it was only 4pm..
so that we decided to go to Ali's corner to had our meals again..
after having meal, they went backed to their house..
left me 1 people, sit at the canteen waiting for my mom..

Then sudden it rains heavily again... awww



Pichas (:


took this at class, I called him "Aika".
his real name was Ng Kar Aik.


JiaHwei. Playground :)


SuetLin. so happy huh? x)


TingLi aka P!NK's leader. Playground


TingLi with hoe. Duty




that's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment