15.01.10

Oh ya, second week passed. Finally passed~
I was so so tired and every morning I couldn't woke up on time.
Had to wait until mummy called me wake up then only I get up from my bed. =X
Monday to Friday, I woke up at 5.30am every morning but I slept at 12am+ in the midnight.

School life was so... tiring.
Almost every teacher gave us homeworks everyday,
so I had to force myself to do that homeworks,
because I had promised myself to be a good girl this year.
=)

Everyday was like 'copy and paste'.
morning went school study,
evening back home,
msn chat, facebook, computer games...
bath, tuition, homeworks, sleep...
repeat and repeat and repeat.
Oh ya! my panda eyes is getting bigger :(

But, I am still enjoying the morning section class,
Beause I can back home more earlier than before.
nice huh? hehe :D

My friends asked my why don't have update my blog
and that's why now I'm typing here. *to update lahh!
And now I am forcing myself to use proper English,
my mom scolded me cause I used 'improper english' in my English paper last year.


My English is still very poor :(
I'll study harder to improve it.
Hope you can understand what I'm typing here ==


da Plan canceled.
I'll miss you badly =(

No comments:

Post a Comment