300311: I'm back ;)

Been disappeared from here for 3 weeks. I miss my blog :)
I wonder is there any people would read my every post that I wrote?
Last week 26th and 27th, I was being so so busy in these two days but I'm enjoy with it. haha :)

Last Saturday, after the scout activity I went to Kylene's house :D
I like her room, so colorful and nice :) we chatted a lot! Love her so much <3
Night. me, lene and via went to Mun Theng's birthday party.
She dressed up so pretty and lady that night! With make-ups on. :D
We backed home at 1130pm. had a lame chat with someone and slept at the time of 1am plus :)
look at this lady. I heart her *kiss
Woke up at 3am after the 2 hours of sleep. I was kinda rush because I was over-slept.
Luckily bii woke me up to tidy up myself and when the time shown was pointed at 0330, her mom asked us to be quickly and don't be late. xD we 3 again bumped into lene's mummy car and headed to school.
Everyone were look like a panda because we only slept less then 2 hours. HAHA
The bus reached school at 5am plus. We reached MMU (Multimedia University) an  hour after that.
The run started at 7 something. 8km of it. But I only ran for 2-3km I think? :/
I remembered that I reached the school back again at 9 something. 4km per hours? hahahah ;)
I got 27th female under 8teen. LOL! because there's not much of girls participants under 8teen -.-




I seems to be so in a good mood recently. But why still I felt so lonely?  :/  No point.
I can laugh and tell you jokes at this moment but the next minute I may be like so emo without smiley face.
I don't know why would this happened on me... Maybe I was born to be like this :O
I don't know to express my feelings well.. I was trying so hard to vent it out but.. FAILED.  :)
ohhhh this is so right.






Smile, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment