180711: imissthem :(

yeah, I'm finally backed to sweep the dust, after the two weeks time :)
nothing much happened, every things backed to normal. I mean, no more ponteng class :/

Last week was the school open day. 7th of July I remembered.
Guess what happened in that day morning? My class got into the discipline case, spot check.
I brought phone to my school every year's school open day. but this year, so unlucky, kena liao :(
they kept my phone for 11 days, you know, 11 days without my baby yari.
I got myself a new number and luckily that I got a spare phone, but cheap cheap one la :(
today morning my mom went to see her to get back it, wth she keep on talking craps to me and my mom?

But finally, my baby yari is back, goshimissitdamndamnmuch. :)



-
Actually I do get jealousy very easily. But normally I won't show it out, I kept them all inside my heart.
At the same time, I got a very bad temper. I get angry very easily. but, I kept them all inside my heart, too.
I don't know when it's the time I will explode. But I cried, almost all the nights.
maybe it's the best way for me to vent out all my feelings, I talked to my pillow, stupid right :(


Is it my require too high? or my expectation for him was too high?
I felt so wrong when you didn't reach my require... mmmm :( I blamed it all on myself.
can't you do it for me? just for me..... I didn't want you to be a nerdy also....
but I knew that your answer in NO. I don't wanna to put too much expectation on you.
I scared I would get hurt again..... I'm tired for it. 
I never thinking of doing that, but I scared I did it in the future.. idontknow

okay. I'm trying to cool down myself.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment