010811: My past love story? :X

Oh okay well, sudden felt like sharing bout my past, my past love story. 
Not really interesting larrr  :/  mmmm, let's start .........


I was a playgirl last time. Which my thought were not so mature that time.... ><
I think I was in love for almost 5 or 6 times during my form1 and form2 life. OMG right  :x
I don't have a pretty face enough to attract people, but I don't know why I can fall for that much. LOL



During my form1 time, there was a boy that same class to me, and we text each other everyday, 
even talk on the phone until midnight, but we never talk in class. SHY lol.
Several of my classmates and friends that close to me knew that. 



A boy then I knew through my primary school bestie.
I got his number first and I started to text him. -.- but we break.  HAHA
It's okay because we're still friend now, I would still text with him.  /.\  



Another time, also during the form1 time. 
There was a buy that one year older than me. Really don't know why would I fall for him. 
But then we break after 2 weeks. HAHA.  



There's another boy that one year older than me. I was form1 that time and he was in form2.
One day he dated me out to school for breakfast, I was in afternoon section that time.
I remembered that day was Friday. LOL. We walked to a park which just right opposite mt school.
He suddenly hold me hand and look at me, and ask me, "can you be my girlfriend?"
I stunned and shake my head. HAHA. 



Another man from other school. Can be counted as 'gangster'. LOL.
We met in tuition center. Don't know how he get my number and don't know why he became my ..... 
deng -.-  until last few months he still kacao-ing me. Sometimes he will appeared under my house there. 
yucks.  -.-  /.\



Finally came to the end of my form1 life. I fell with a boy, again?
But not really a good memories. HAHAHA. I was so called a trouble maker that time. 
I behaved so rude in school, so rebel. I broke my mom's heart so many times that time. 
and I dislike those things he done to me. dislike! I broke with him then.

And SINGLE for NINE months. :D


dang dang dang dang,
here comes to November of my form2 life. I fell to a boy named STL.   :D
He was so cute / charming / sweet that time, the face was so chubby and the stupid eyes, awwww :D
A lot of people thought that I was just playing with him that time, that said I'm just a playgirl.



Time flies, I'm still with him, I'm still with STL. :D
Now I really realized that I'm already can't live without him now. I'm addicted to him. 
STL, my personally drug that specially made for me,  ;)



I love the smell of him.  I'm addicted.
I love his jokes.  thought they're lame and meaningless.
I love his nerdy face.  that could made me laugh most of the times.
I love the warmness that he gave me.  I felt it from the bottom of my heart. 


ILY :) STL 
There're still a long long way for us to go, together 

greenrun ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment