160811: grrrr :/

Went Mid-valley with Paul today. nice date? :D
It took us about an hour to wait for the ktm, it delayed 2 times. Malaysia boleh. -.-
Reached there, we saw the FOS store. We run there. Just kidding, we just walk there quickly :P
The shirts are shoooooooo CHEAP. :D  three pieces only for RM45. wow.

Tried 2 dress from there, woah, I want them so badly T.T
The dresses are so nice, the price is LAGI NICE. each dress coat about rm50! arghh D:
bibubibu, didn't buy la of course. Money is the problem.
Just bought a bag and a shirt from there. Finally a new outing bag :O but looks like tuition bag more.

Had lunch @ mid valley food-court. Express pepper lunch. Wanna try it for so long already.
Taste not bad! but if I got more bucks, I would add more things for it. Money again D:
Nice try nice try! wuuuuuuu mouth-watering again :O

Then we go lepek-lepek near there and but some stuffs :)
Pass by the Studio R there. eeeeeee I want a new school bag. Am I too greedy? sorry D:
but I want  0.0  lalalala.
sisters for life.   *form3!




Had some argument with my mommy yesterday and  today.
Why she always couldn't stand at my side and think for me :( but keep on nagging me ...
And I don't like what she say bout my relationship and she keep mention bout him after she knew it :(
Hope she can be more understanding bout me wehhh :((  aihhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment