280911: Year-End Exam :(

Tomorrow will the very first day of exam for all the form4s. :)
seriously I'm totally not in the exam mood! I don't feel any stress :(
I tried to force myself facing the book, I felt damn sleepy, its like some sleeping pills for me :(
well I felt that myself was like a scrap wood, or I should say its much more useful than me. Am useless.

OH.
I went mcd with some of my buddies just now, for celebrating Lens's birthday again. My suggestion :D
But suddenly someone said that she isn't feeling that well, and was lying at the canteen's table, when I and Brian were already there for surprise. We stunned. ==
ehhh, but at last she came too, I think she already what we gonna to do for her D:
our acting skills sucks :P  still need more improvement x)


Ignore the photo quality! 
I'm saving money to buy a new camera :( poor me. 
I bought kfc and ate it in Mcd. yeay =)
Finally she came :D
Stupid girl with her birthday cake :D
with her EGGGGG :D
another present, from Suyi~
zi lian -ing :P
me cutting the cake, hee :)
Via, your skill is so sucks x)
super cute and small slices xD
4B's monitor and Assistant Monitor,
Via tried to fit herself in. FAIL :D


After the celebration, she went home, rush for her tuition :)
while left only Brian, Jian An, Jun Yong, me, and Chun Ngai there. They were studying, ohmygod.
I was so bored and nothing to do. :(  then Chun Ngai taught me Ekonomi! wao.. thanks lorh wei x)
Argh I used so much $$ today   T________________T

I have to save money until I got myself at least RM xxxxxxx . Good Luck for me :( now I got not even RM30 -.-
wheeeeeeeee, relax bee, good luck, all the best :)
I love you, I love myself    A big kiss for myself, muackssssssss :3






就算這世界沒人愛我,
我也要學會自己愛自己。




No comments:

Post a Comment